Uncollected waste and rubbish, strewn in the streets and around us, is a serious sanitation and environmental problem that adversely affects our lives. The Alon Group has recruited the best minds and leading engineers to develop simple, smart, cost effective and efficient solutions to the problem. Solutions like the wide range of advanced waste presses and compactors whose task is to reduce the volume of our waste to the minimum and replace old fashioned waste containers and bins.
Every day, creative forces result in new developments including presses specially adapted for dry or wet waste (or a combination of different materials). These innovative units can be lifted and lowered by truck mounted cranes into basements. Alon Group engineers, looking for ways to make the maintenance of our products even easier and simpler than it already is, have developed a computerized and automatic range of presses which can be operated without any human intervention, providing efficient, clean, solutions for compacting our waste.
Types of Presses
Whatever the client need from their waste presses, here at the Alon Group we will gladly find the perfect solution that is both effective and cost efficient. Here are just some of the waste presses produced by the Alon Group:
- Two chamber press – available in 12 and 14 cubic meter capacities. The main purpose of the two-chamber press is to separate and compact two types of waste material (wet and dry) for later recycling.
The two-chamber press consists of a permanent-press unit and cassettes of various sizes, connected to the press, installed in the “waste disposal room”. It’s important to point out that when the unit is being emptied, only the cassettes are taken to the waste transfer site. This contributes to the product’s reliability, reduces the loads to be carried by the disposal truck, reduces the size of units to be carried on the truck and, of course, reduces costs.
- Single chamber press – designed for waste presses and הכלה and available in capacities from 10 cubic meters to 35 cubic meters.
The single-chamber press consists of a permanent-press unit and cassettes of various sizes, connected to the press, installed in the “waste disposal room”. It’s important to point out that when the unit is being emptied, only the cassettes are taken to the waste transfer site. This contributes to the product’s reliability, reduces the loads to be carried by the disposal truck, reduces the size of units to be carried on the truck and, of course, reduces costs.
- Two chamber integrated press container – as the name implies, this press separates and compacts two waste flows (wet and dry) for later recycling. To simplify the recycling operation, its size ranges from 12 cubic meters to 14 cubic meters.
- Single chamber integrated press container – this press copes well with wet and dry waste as well as cardboard. It is popular in factories and large commercial centers and malls. Available in sizes from 6 cubic meters to 24 cubic meters.
- Waste volume reducer – the disk-on key of waste presses! A truly brilliant solution for locations with limited space.
This unit is designed for small “waste rooms” with insufficient space for a regular press and where there is no access for a waste collection truck. The waste volume reducer is fed from the waste disposal opening and can also be attached to a chute. The unique advantage of this press is its ability to efficiently press waste simply and easily when connected to 1100-liter metal waste containers.
- Mini press – A small volume press with a very small footprint. Designed primarily for organic and wet waste. Mainly used by large supermarket chains.
The Advantages of Purchasing Alon Group Presses
Along Group presses bring significant benefits and advantages which makes their purchase especial worthwhile:
- The peak of advanced technology ensures that each press will be safe, reliable, advanced and smart.
- Manufactured in strict accordance to all relevant standards and legislation. Under the supervision of the Israeli Standards Institute. ISO 9001:2008 quality approval.
- Automatic maintenance with no need for human intervention maintains clean surrounds and ensures a long working life.
- Innovative waste separating and sorting properties.
- Cost savings achieved by reducing the volume of collected waste, collection and transportation costs.
- Our professionalism and experience is recognized by our many, satisfied clients who include the Ministry of Defense, the Israel Electric Corporation, Israeli Rail and many others.
Press Maintenance Services
The Alon Group’s Service and Maintenance Department provides you comprehensive and professional services with high availability to deal with all maintenance and repair issues relating to the equipment you have purchased. With an experienced, reliable and professional company such as the Alon Group behind you, you can be sure that you will always be given the best possible solutions that will allow you to deal with your organization’s waste properly, continuously and ecologically – this is our guarantee!
We invite you to browse our on-line catalogue and examine the range of waste presses that the Alon Group has to offer. Then contact us for more professional and detailed information before purchasing your press of choice. Our representatives will gladly explain the technical specification of the various products and help you find the perfect press for to treat the waste materials produced by your organization.