Company Alon Group attaches great importance to providing equal opportunities for people with special needs, and for that we invest considerable resources to accessibility website in order to allow the majority of the population use the site with ease and comfort.
The site was developed in accordance with the guidelines for the accessibility of the World Wide Web Consortium at AA.
Compliance with standards
- The navigation and orientation tools on the site are simple and convenient to use.
- The content of the site is written in simple and clear language and is well organized by means of headings and lists.
- A permanent and uniform structure for all sub-sites and pages on the site.
- The site is optimized for viewing the different browser types (like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Adjusts the site to workspaces at different resolutions (resized).
- The graphic objects have a text alternative (alt).
- The site allows you to change the font size by using the CTRL key and scrolling the mouse or using the Accessibility menu.
- The links on the site are clear and contain an explanation of where they are linking.
- The site allows you to change the color contrast by using the Accessibility menu.
- The videos are displayed in HTML5 format to make keyboard use easier.
- Adding subtitles to videos.
It should be noted that despite our efforts to make all pages accessible on the site, parts of the site may not be accessible. If you find abnormal areas or do not meet accessibility requirements, please contact us