A good container, adapted for the disposal of agricultural waste, is, therefore, essential and vital equipment on every farm, field, orchard and agricultural operation. It is critical to know the quantity of waste expected to be generated to order a container of the correct dimensions. The correct size, along with good, robust and reliable materials and first class, advanced engineering design ensure that agricultural waste can be removed from Alon Group containers efficiently, quickly and in safety.
What is an Agricultural Container?
An agricultural container is a very large container specifically for the collection and disposal of agricultural waste from greenhouses, farms and orchards, wet waste of various types for composting, carcasses from chicken farms and more. Agricultural waste containers are essential for all agricultural operations and provide the ideal solution for farmers in all branches of agriculture who must help preserve and protect the environment. Alon Group containers also assist the operator to observe the laws and regulations of the Ministry of the Environment. Furthermore, we build agricultural containers adapted to the specific needs of our clients and which can transport agricultural produce from farm to market.
The Advantages of Purchasing an Alon Group Agricultural Waste Container
Purchasing a container for agricultural waste from the Alon Group, Israel’s leading company for waste disposal and recycling solutions, offer many significant and valuable advantages:
- All Alon Group agricultural containers are manufactured to strict standards under the supervision of the Israel Standards Institute and according to the requirements of the Ministry of Transport.
- The containers have especially large capacities and provide the user with optimum ease of use thanks to inspired engineering design and strict attention to detail.
- Our agricultural containers are exceptionally durable thanks to their finish which includes two coats anti-rust primer paint and another layer of paint in a color selected by the client. High quality steel (ST37), strengthening beams and full welds also contribute to the units’ robustness and durability.
- All our agricultural containers stand out due to their aesthetic design and can be designed to “piggyback” one on top of another for ease of transportation and storage.
- Total compatibility with all trucks and cranes used for waste disposal in use in Israel today.
Are you interested in an agricultural container? We invite you to call Alon Group today. Our representatives will gladly provide you with all the information you need and provide personal service so that you can choose the containers best suited to your needs and those of your agricultural operation.