Alon Group hook system waste containers, designed to be lifted and transported by a truck with an integral lifting unit, are available in a variety of sizes so that they can be perfectly adapted to the needs of their deployment location. These products are designed using advanced engineering procedures and careful and exact production processes. Hook system waste collection and disposal containers are generally supplied with a lightweight door for towing on rails or a sloping cover which easily opens and closes to prevent unpleasant smells.
What is a Hook System Container?
These are containers specially designed for easy lifting using the range of lifting devices installed on waste collection and press trucks in Israel. The containers are lifted and inverted to empty their contents into the truck. The geometric design makes for efficient emptying without scattering waste around the truck. The waste containers are very popular and essential equipment for any organization, company, local authority, city council, business or factory charged with protecting the environment and obligated to green principles.
The Advantages of Buying Alon Group Hook System Containers
Buying hook system containers from the Alon Group, Israel’s leading company for the provision of advanced solutions for environmental protection and preservation, bring many significant and valuable advantages:
- As a carefully designed and engineered product, Alon Group hook system containers can easily and efficiently be lifted and emptied without littering the container’s site.
- Our containers are robust and long lasting thanks to their carefully implemented finish which includes two layers of anti-rust primer paint covered by an additional layer of paint selected by the client, the first-class materials used in their construction (ST37 steel) and an exceptionally strong structure.
- The containers are perfectly adapted for all hook and arm systems and waste disposal vehicles used in Israel.
- Containers are available in a wide range of sizes and capacities to allow for flexibility and adaptation to meet the client’s needs and the amount of waste expected.
- Alon Group hook containers are manufactured according to all applicable standards and regulations under the supervision of the Israel Standards Institute and in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Transport.
Looking for hook system container? The Alon Group is the perfect place to find it! Call us today and our expert, professional sales representatives will provide you with all the information you need, answer all your questions and do mall they can to help you choose the hook container that is perfectly adapted to your needs.