One important tool for preserving the environment is the waste press. At the Alon Group we recommend consulting with our experts, who know each press’s unique technical specifications, to help you select the press most suitable for its intended use.
One of our presses is perfectly suited for treating large quantities of waste. It’s the two-chamber waste press.
What is a Two Chamber Waste Press?
Every waste press includes a press system, connected to a unique suction system, which remains, permanently, at the client’s site. During emptying, the full waste cassette is removed and replaced with an empty one. This significantly increases the efficiency of the emptying process. The two-chamber waste press is especially adapted to treat large quantities of wet and dry waste as well as a combination of both.
The Advantages of Buying an Alon Group Two Chamber Waste Press
You gain many important benefits when buying an Alon Group two chamber waste press:
- Large capacity designed specially to accept large quantities of waste.
- Meets all relevant, stringent standards. Perfectly adapted to the demands of the Ministry of the Environment.
- Advanced maintenance service ensures a quick solution to any problem or breakdown.
- A sophisticate product based on cutting edge, innovative technologies that make maintenance, waste separation and sorting automatic.
- When you buy a two-chamber press from the Alon Group, you can rely on Israel’s leading provider of environmental solutions for more than 40 years and the trust placed in us by our many satisfied clients. These include the Ministry of Defense, El Al Airlines, Israel Rail and the Israel Electric Corporation.
Browse through our on-line, photographic catalog so see the large range of waste presses that the Alon Group has to offer. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need any additional information. Our expert and courteous representatives will gladly provide you with everything you need and help you select the best waste press for your needs.