As part of this process, the need to recycle cardboard products which, along with paper, constitute a third of recycled waste, is of paramount importance. Recycling cardboard is a relatively simple process. After collecting the waste cardboard, it is compacted into a huge, 700 Kg. cube by powerful presses. The cube is then dissolved water until it becomes a fiber slurry which can then be processed into paper or cardboard for reuse. When we recycle cardboard, we also protect and preserve forests around the world which act as nature’s lungs.
For this reason, cardboard recycling containers are an integral part of any recycling collection. Cardboard paper recycling containers are constantly being improved, enlarged and their shape and construction is always changing. Here in the Alon Group, cardboard recycling containers are available in a wide range of designs and colors, with capacities to meet changing volumes of waste and suitable for all locations and uses.
What are Cardboard Collection and Recycling Containers?
These are containers of varying size and volume designed to collect cardboard for recycling. Containers are manufactured from the best quality materials and carry environmental logos to which can be added the client’s logo or brand name. We recommend purchasing cardboard collection containers that are large enough to accommodate large boxes as well as smaller materials.
The Advantages of Buying Alon Group Waste Paper Recycling Containers
- A special emphasis is placed on the design of our carboard collection and recycling units so that they will blend in with their surrounding whilst still fulfilling their primary function.
- Cardboard collection and recycling units are available in many sizes and capacities to meet changing volumes of cardboard waste.
- All Alon Group cardboard collection and recycling units are made from the best quality materials available.
- Units can be painted and branded according to the client’s needs.
- All our cardboard collection and recycling bins and containers are manufactured in accordance with all applicable standards, under the supervision of the Israel Standards Institute and the Ministry of the Environment.
You’ll be pleased to know that when you purchase a cardboard collection and recycling unit from the Alon Group you’ll be joining many satisfied and loyal clients including the cities of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Jerusalem, Haifa, Beer Sheva, Hadera Eilat and Bat Yam. These and many others have chosen to place their trust in our products thanks to the winning combination of innovation, advanced design, knowledge & experience and reliability.
Are you considering purchasing cardboard collection and recycling units? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! Call us today and our expert and courteous representatives will gladly provide you with all the information you need and help you select, from our many different models, the cardboard collection and recycling containers or bins that are best suited to your needs and operation.