One important and popular product designed just for this, is the waste press. At the Alon group, we recommend selecting the waste press most suitable for its intended use and the type of waste generated. Our experts, who know the unique technical specifications of each press, will gladly assist you.
One press which is perfectly suited for treating large quantities of waste is the two-chamber integrated waste press.
What is a Two Chamber Integrated Waste Press?
The two-chamber waste press is especially adapted to treat large quantities of wet and dry waste as well as a combination of both. It is perfectly suited for separating and sorting waste materials at source as required by the Ministry of the Environment.
The Advantages of Buying an Alon Group Two Chamber Waste Press
Are you considering buying a two-chamber integrated waste press? Buying an Alon Group two chamber integrated waste press is a smart choice and one that has many advantages:
- Large capacity designed specially to accept large quantities of waste.
- Meets all relevant, stringent standards. Perfectly adapted to the demands of the Ministry of the Environment.
- Comprehensive repair and maintenance services ensure a quick solution to any problem or breakdown.
- Advanced technologies including hands free cleaning system and fully automatic sorting and separation systems,
- When you buy a two-chamber integrated press from the Alon Group, you can rely on Israel’s leading provider of environmental solutions for more than 40 years and the trust placed in us by our many satisfied clients. These include the Ministry of Defense, El Al Airlines, Israel Rail and the Israel Electric Corporation.
The Alon Group’s two-chamber integrated waste presses are available in a range of sizes. Contact us today and our expert representatives will gladly help you through the process of selecting and buying the perfect waste press for your needs.